The structure of the LED lamp is divided into four blocks: the structure of the light distribution system, the structure of the heat dissipation system, the driving circuit and the mechanical / protective mechanism. Which light distribution by the LED light board (light source) / thermal conductivity board, both the mask / lamp shell and other components. The heat dissipation system consists of heat conduction plate (column), internal and external radiator and so on. The driving power source is composed of high frequency constant current source and linear constant current source. Mechanical / protective structure by the radiator / shell, lamp / insulation, both the mask / lamp shell and other components.
Compared to the electric light source, LED lights, whether in the light-emitting characteristics, or in the structure and so have a greater difference. LED mainly has the following structural features:
1. Innovative light distribution design. By rationally controlling the distribution of light to make the spot rectangular, according to different light distribution design, the effective light angle is roughly divided into less than 180 degrees, between 180 degrees to 300 degrees and greater than 300 degrees, to ensure the ideal road brightness and Uniform luminosity, while eliminating the glare of the LED and the use of light energy to the extreme, and no light pollution.
2. Lens and shade integration design. Lens array also has a condenser and protective effect, to avoid the repeated waste of light, reducing the optical loss, so that the structure is simplified.
3. Radiator and Light Shell Integrated Design. Fully protect the LED cooling effect and service life, fundamentally meet the LED lighting structure and any design needs.
4. Modular design. Can be arbitrarily combined into different power and brightness of the product. Each module is a separate light source and can be switched, the local fault will not affect the whole, so that maintenance work is simple.
5. The appearance of small. Effectively reducing the weight, increased safety.
LED lamps in addition to the above features on the structure, there are several functional advantages: intelligent control to detect current, no bad glare, no light pollution, no high pressure, easy to adsorb dust, no delay, no flicker, Pressure, anti-seismic ability, no infrared and ultraviolet radiation, high color rendering index, a variety of color temperature adjustable, energy saving and environmental protection, the average life expectancy of up to 50,000 hours or more, the input voltage of the global common, no pollution to the grid, with solar cells Use, high luminous efficiency. But at present, LED lamps still exist many shortcomings, such as: not easy to heat, the price is high and so on.