Perfect for wall washing, flood lighting, and general uplighting (trees, houses, etc.). Heavy solid cast brass construction and lifetime warranty. Premium internal components, latest in LED technology, and completely sealed. LED is 80% more efficient than a halogen lamp AND lasts 8-10 times longer. Energy savings and less maintenance. Produces an extremely attractive soft white color temperature.
Low Voltage Landscape Lighting LED Spotlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Replaces 35W halogen lamps. 524 lumens — equal or brighter than a 35w halogen.
- 6 watt LED replaces 35w halogen ~ 80% ENERGY SAVINGS.
- 3000k soft white color temperature.
- 60+ degree beam angle — wide flood. Soft, diffused edges for smooth even lighting.
- 40,000 hr L70. Retains 70% of its brightness even after 40,000 hours (About 20 years if used 5 hours a night)
- Brass surface mount base shown in picture is an optional accessory and is NOT INCLUDED
- Completely sealed. Silicon at lead wire exit, o-rings in knuckle and in threading of body.
- The glass lens is sits higher than the fixture so that water cannot puddle on the lens or collect at the seams.
- Unlike retrofit LED Bulbs, the VOLT® LED Infiniti™ 35 is an integrated LED outdoor lighting fixture. The fixture was designed from the ground up to be an LED fixture. It has the components built-in and is able to use the entire fixture as a heat sink. The driver is built into the back of the fixture, the LEDs in the front, with heat dissipating fins in between them.
- With an Integrated LED fixture, the driver and components are built into the fixture. This enables the heat from the driver to be located away from the silicon chips (LED Diodes) and use the large brass fixture as a heat sink. This enables the heat sensitive LED Diodes to run cooler which means better efficiency, higher lumen light output and most importantly, LONGER LIFE.
- Field serviceable without tools! LED driver in back of fixture, LED components in front. Both are machine threaded onto double o-rings.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Complete sealed with an IP Rating of 65. (Ingress Protection Rating. The first number is for solids and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. It means even the smallest dust partials cannot enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The “5” means that even when the fixture was tested with pressurized water jets there was no water intrusion).
- Do NOT use this fixture as a downlight or aim the fixture downwards. The IP rating and its ability to keep water out is based on being used as an uplight. When you aim this (or any uplight) downwards, water can and WILL leak down the lead wire or knuckle and into the fixture. Improper mounting will void the warranty.
- Low voltage LED 10-15 volts