E27 AC220V 15W UV Ozone Sterilization Anti-Bacterial Ultraviolet Disinfection Germicidal Lamp
15W UV Ozone Anti-Bacterial Ultraviolet Disinfection Germicidal Lamp Specification:
|UV Wave Length||254nm|
|Radiation Range||15w: 10-15 Square Meters|
|Beam Angle||360 degrees|
15W UV Ozone Anti-Bacterial Ultraviolet Disinfection Germicidal Lamp Features:
- Efficient and portable. Anti-bacterial rate 99%, 360-degree beam angle, cleans and sanitizes air by killing bacteria, viruses, mold, effectively improving the living environment. You can use it anywhere you want. Combined with timing devices, you clean the air when you’re going out
- Generally and easy to install. E27 base, applicable to the ordinary E27 lamp holder. High purity quartz glass tube means its more durable. Hands grasp both ends of the tube screwed, do not use too much force.
- Household used. Household disinfection lamp UV germicidal helps solve the problem of disinfection home life. Particularly suitable for the baby room, the air within the elderly room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and items disinfected.
- Easy to clean. When cleaning the UV lamp, cut off the power and use a cleaner, soft cloth or alcohol graze hanged gasoline and other organic solution to wipe Applications:
- Ozone sterilization, clean air.
- Suitable for spring and autumn, bacteria breeding season
- Apply to a new home, sterilization anti-virus Notice:
- Ultraviolet radiation can cause skin and eye burns, please pay attention to the protection. Avoid direct exposure of a long time on the human body
- It requires people and animals waiting outside during disinfection, after the complication of disinfection, more than 40 minutes is needed to be taken for completing ozone decomposition
- Pay attention to indoor precious calligraphy obscured to prevent prolonged ultraviolet radiation oxidation discoloration
- Ozone ultraviolet lamp, super mites in addition to the peculiar smell of formaldehyde removal, sterilization no dead angle, kill distemper tiny more thoroughly
- There is a killing effect of ultraviolet radiation on organic cells. Do not put long-term exposure to pets and plants