Portable Brightness Modes 28 LED Outdoor Garden Umbrella Pole Light is suitable for camping, BBQ, playing cards, or lying on your leisure chair in the evening with your families or friends. 3 brightness modes suit your need for different occasions. With reasonable price and excellent quality, this camping light deserves your ordering.
Portable Brightness Modes 28 LED Outdoor Garden Umbrella Pole Light Specification:
|Number of LEDs||24 + 4 led|
|3 Lighting Modes||4 LED beads, 24 LED beads, 28 LED beads|
|Battery||4 x AA battery (not included)|
|Lifespan||up to 100000 hours|
|Size||16x16x2.5 cm / 6.3″x6.3″x1″|
Portable Brightness Modes 28 LED Outdoor Garden Umbrella Pole Light Features:
- 3 Brightness Mode: press once for 4 internal LED lights (dim), press twice for outside 24 LED lights (bright), or press three times for all 28 LED lights (super bright). Suit your need for different brightness on different occasions.
- Adjustable grip-poles firmly mounted for most umbrellas with a 0.86 inch to 1.81-inch post. Equipped with a hook assembly for easy hanging inside the tent, or anywhere you want to hang on.
- Powered by 4*AA batteries (NOT Included), ultra-power saving, low energy consumption, can be used for up to 30 hours. No wire and power socket needed, quite simple to use, easy to carry and prepare for batteries back up.
- With 28 energy-saving LED bulbs, energy saving and environmental friendly. Extremely long service life, The LED lifespan can up to 100,000 hours.
- Lightweight and durable, wireless and easy to carry, can be used as umbrella light, suitable for most outdoor activities, such as BBQ, camping, hiking, fishing, tenting, playing games, reading, house emergency lighting or lying on your leisure chair in the evening with your families or friends.
- Easy to install:
- No need for extra tools, wires and electrical source, easy to clamp to your umbrella with the built-in auto adjustable strong clamp, also can be hung anywhere using the two hooks, pole mounted.
- Mounted face down for direct lighting or face up for indirect lighting.