On July 20, the Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision and Administration Bureau organized and held the Shenzhen Standard Quality Forum of “Deep Standard and High Quality”. At the meeting, the second batch of intelligent display terminal product catalogs was released simultaneously, and the pilot application for Shenzhen standard certification was opened to the whole country. The second batch of intelligent display terminal products that can be declared this time include a Mini LED indoor commercial display, handwriting and painting equipment, and a laser digital movie projector.
Among them, “Shenzhen Standard Advancement Evaluation Rules: Mini LED Indoor Commercial Screen” was proposed by Shenzhen Lighting and Display Engineering Industry Association to Shenzhen Standard Advancement Evaluation Organization. With the strong support of leading LED display companies such as Sen, Huaxing, Lehman, etc., they conducted in-depth discussions with experts on the key indicators of the detailed rules. The determining key indicators include brightness uniformity, color coordinate deviation, color gamut, coincidence, gray level, refresh frequency, horizontal brightness viewing angle, vertical brightness viewing angle, energy consumption requirements, ink color consistency/surface color difference, flatness, pixel center distance relative deviation, horizontal cross-border dislocation, vertical cross-border dislocation, and other requirements.
This “Shenzhen Standard Advanced Evaluation Rules: Mini LED Indoor Commercial Screen” is suitable for Mini LED chip size less than 200um, the pixel pitch range of 0.3 ~ 1.5mm, working in an indoor environment of 0 ~ 40 ℃, humidity below 85%, an ultra-high-definition display with Mini LED direct display solution. The main contents include but are not limited to main technical indicators determination procedures, main technical indicators, advanced judgment standards, advanced evaluation procedures, etc.
“Shenzhen Standard” of Mini LED
The LED display industry belongs to the ultra-high-definition video display industry cluster in Shenzhen’s “20+8” action plan. The Shenzhen LED industry was once synonymous with LED in China, because it has a complete industrial chain, the largest LED packaging and display production base in China, and the largest industrial cluster of LED listed companies in the country.
At the same time, the “Shenzhen Standard” will be based on the principle of leading domestic and international advanced level or filling domestic and international gaps. On the basis of relevant requirements such as “Test Methods for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Display Screens”, technical indicators of eight dimensions are proposed for product quality (for details, see Appendix 1 at the end of the article):
1. Product innovation can further meet customer needs and open up new markets;
2. In line with the direction of industrial policy guidance;
3. Fill in the domestic (international) gap and improve product quality;
4. Strictly higher than the national industry standards, the quality has improved significantly;
5. Cleaner production, material selection, and eco-friendly production process;
6. Product safety, health and environmental protection, maintain human safety, benefit physical health, and strengthen environmental protection;
7. Consumer experience, meet the actual needs of consumers, and improve user experience;
8. The special requirements of the industry are in line with and higher than the special requirements of the industry where the product is located, driving the quality to improve significantly.