What are the factors to consider when choosing tennis court lighting?
For tennis court games and tennis, professional tennis court lighting is indispensable, and for tennis court lighting sources, consider the following factors:
1. The luminous efficiency of tennis lights;
2. The light output of each tennis ball;
3. Utilization rate and tennis light accepted on the field;
4. The color temperature and color rendering of the tennis light source;
5. Tennis light start and restart characteristics;
6. The time when the tennis lights are used each year;
7, the initial investment and operating costs of tennis lights.
Tungsten halogen lamps, high-pressure sodium lamps, and LED lamps are all suitable for use in tennis court lighting, but if the tennis courts require high illumination, tungsten halogen lamps are not suitable unless they are used for a short period of time each year. If possible, the level of lighting can be increased to meet the needs of future color TV broadcasts. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only 20-30, and the light efficiency is difficult to reach 100LM/W, so it is not suitable for color TV broadcasting.
Only high-color light sources such as LED lighting fixtures meet the requirements of TV broadcast requirements.