Qingdao Metro Line 13 is equipped with LED lighting solutions
Recently, Philips Professional Lighting has installed a new LED lighting solution for the Qingdao Line 13 station.
By understanding the environment and lighting needs of different areas of the metro station and matching the designer's different design schemes, Philips Professional Lighting has customized the overall lighting solution for the Qingdao Metro Line 13 station, providing continuous LED strips and free-standing LEDs. Line lights, other custom lighting and other professional lighting products.
Metro stations are usually divided into two main areas: the station floor and the platform level. The station hall floor is the "facade" of the station and is the area where passengers change or stay. Therefore, the design of the hall must first be bright and comfortable, and it is necessary to highlight the image of the subway while taking into account the practicality.
The station hall of Qingdao Metro Line 13 uses Philips custom continuous LED strips:
· Neutral color temperature and wide angle of light distribution can greatly illuminate every corner of the station hall, making the station hall look bright and spacious
· High color rendering brings a comfortable lighting experience, leaving a good impression on passengers
· Up to 50,000 hours of life, allowing the station to operate for long periods of time while greatly reducing maintenance requirements
· The appearance of the luminaire is perfectly matched with the surrounding decoration, making the design of the hall more integrated
· The line design can play the role of guiding and positioning, making the conversion from station hall to platform more clear.
The platform level of the subway is where passengers wait for a bus. Passengers need to see the information in the station or the specific situation of the subway in order to travel safely and quickly. When waiting for the bus, it is relatively quiet and comfortable. Philips Metro Line 13 installed Philips custom stand-alone LED line lights on the platform:
· High color rendering, neutral color temperature and wide angle of light make the platform look bright and spacious, while giving passengers a comfortable lighting experience
· Embeddable design makes platform design more holistic
· Different brightness options are available to suit different areas. For example, in the area of ??the human defense door at the edge of the platform, higher and brighter lighting is used, making it easier for passengers to see the line information and subway conditions.
In addition to meeting functional lighting needs, Philips Professional Lighting also offers custom luminaires to match the unique design of some of the station halls.